1. True nobility. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
― Ernest Hemingway
2. Self-improvement, improvement of one's mind, character, habits, associations, and life through one's own efforts. May these quotes inspire you to improve yourself so that you may live life on a new level. Life only changes as a result of the improvements we make by the actions we take.
3. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.”
― William Faulkner
4. “Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”
― Albert Einstein
6. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.”
7. “If you try anything, if you try to lose weight, or to improve yourself, or to love, or to make the world a better place, you have already achieved something wonderful, before you even begin. Forget failure. If things don't work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again!”
― Sarah Dessen
8. "“Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for.”
9. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
-- 2Timothy 2:15
10. If a man is proud of his wealth, he should not be praised until it is known how he employs it.